A focus on four territories of Piedmont: Gavi, Alto Piemonte, Nizza and Langhe
Wednesday and Thursday 1 and 2 March 2023, I Vini del Piemonte returns to Denmark with the third edition of the initiative “Piedmont Wine Masterclasses: DIALOGUE ON PIEDMONTE WINES“: a promotional activity addressed to Danish wine operators with the aim of positioning the different denominations in a highly strategic market for Piedmont.
The initiative, which represents a preview of our flagship event, the Barolo & Friends Event in Copenhagen, will be focused on four territories: Gavi, in partnership with Consorzio Tutela del Gavi, Alto Piemonte, in collaboration with Consorzio Tutela Nebbioli Alto Piemonte, and Nizza in collaboration with Associazione dei produttori del Nizza, and Langhe, with a focus on Barolo and Barbaresco, organized by our consortium and aimed at consortium companies.
The event will have an innovative format: the tasting, aimed at trade operators, will be accompanied by an open dialogue that will feature two excellent communicators: our storyteller Sandro Minella and Morten Brink Iwersen, an important journalist and television star.
Wednesday 1 March
- 10.30-12.00 – Gavi World Tour 2023: Tasting and dialogue on Gavi DOCG: Exploring the Latest Vintages and the Ageing Potential of Piedmont’s Great White
- 12.00-14.00: Professional tasting of 80 labels – Gavi DOCG: The Great White of Piedmont
- 14.00-15.30: Tasting and dialogue on – Barolo & Barbaresco: tasting his majesty Nebbiolo
Thursday 2 March
- 10.30-12.00: Tasting and dialogue on – Nizza DOCG: the potential of a terroir
- 13.00-14.30: Tasting and dialogue on – Exploring Alto Piemonte